The Bowman's proudly present Wildwood
Farms. Our gardens are located on a two-acre area in
Floyd, VA. We offer daylilies, irises, and other assorted
perennials. Our largest inventory are daylilies. We
offer a collection that includes flowers of hybridizers
throughout the country and also encompasses doubles
Wildwood Farms is proud to announce the addition of Wildwood Farms General Store. We are now open and offering garden décor and unique garden gifts, home décor and gifts, snacks and drinks. We will be having music on a regular basis and will be posting our schedule on the website. We also will have antique car cruise-ins with music once a month. We look forward to sharing our store with you. Come see us!
- Saturday, Nov. 2 - 7-9pm - Mountain Ivy Band
- Sunday, Nov. 3 - 2-5pm - Live Music. All pickers welcome.
- Saturday, Nov. 9 - 7-9pm - Paula Dolanbeck & Fox River
- Saturday, Nov. 16 - 7-9pm - Two Young, Two Old
- Sunday, Nov. 17 - 2-5pm - Live Music. All pickers welcome.
- Saturday, Nov. 23 - 7-9pm - Robert Tilley & The Hardtimes Band
- Saturday, Nov. 30 - 7-9pm - Country Boys
- May 26th, June 23rd, July 28th, August 25th, Sept 22nd, and Oct 13. These will all be from 1PM-5PM with music from 2PM- 5PM.
Our hours are Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM and Sunday 1:00 PM-5:00 PM. On the Saturdays that we have a band our hours will be 9:00 AM-9:00 PM. We ask that if anyone has questions regarding our hours to please call Judy at 540-392-6643.
> Download our 2013 price list
> Download our Face Sheet to see all of our offerings
> We now offer local mowing and landscaping services.
We are now accepting credit cards..